- #1 Way to avoid failure is a Real Business Plan.
- It is a vital tool for raising capital (MONEY).
- Proves your financial understanding to investors.
- Proves your expert knowledge of your market.
- Sets realistic and attainable goals within your reach.
- Forces you to think about all aspects of the business.
- Highlights all the risks and answers ALL.
- It is your BLUEPRINT for success, a daily reference.
- A Mentor is success insurance, an "Investment" in you.
The Koz is an entrepreneurial leader, business consultant, strategic thinker and business coach who is successful at consulting, coaching, bringing work from the drawing board to profitability. Highly adept at building new ventures, turnarounds, restructuring initiatives and starting a business. Provides expertise in technology management, development, business planning and business financing, operations management and creating shareholder value. The Koz is who will help you achieve success.
"Businesses are like buildings, built from brick, mortar and stone, if they last, they started with a solid business plan."
"Foundations are built from plans and all Small Businesses need a solid foundation (A Plan) to build upon. A business without a foundation is shaky at best or a financial disaster at worst. Don't risk everything!"